1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.”
im making friends with the netflix customer service guy
how sweet of you
I’M TALKING TO A DIFFERENT ONE AND TROY ASKED ABOTU ME
people say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways
'get some sleep'
'here have my fries'
'Im gonna draw you something'
no but imagine if sherlock lived with martin freeman instead of john watson
"I deduce that you are an actor recently returned from new zealand."
“Yeah well, I deduce that you’re a cunt.”
"Pass me my phone, it’s in my jacket."
“Get it yourself you lazy dick.”
"It’s not my fault you’re so short."
“It’s not my fault you’re about to get a fist in the face.”
"You’ve never been the most luminous of people."